10 February, 2014

Valentine's Mini Challenge - Day 1

Valentine’s Book Blogging Challenge

Day 1 – Let us have it. Your Book Boyfriend/Girlfriend List.  (And I mean all of them!)

  • Legolas Greenleaf - Lord of the Rings
  • Draco Malfoy - Harry Potter Series
  • Fred Weasley - Harry Potter Series
  • Luna Lovegood -Harry Potter Series
  • Tris Prior - Divergent Series
  • Hermione Granger - Harry Potter Series
  • Conall Maccon - Soulless
I'm sure there are a lot more, but I cannot for the life of me think of anymore off the top of my head.

7 comments:

  1. Woohooo!! High 5 for Hermione! Awesome picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list, gotta love Legolas and Fred Weasley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, to everything that you have listed here, except that last one. I've never read it. Fred Weasley lives forever in my heart :D Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice add of the girlfriend! Sorry about that lol...nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Hermione! I think she and I would be great pals.

    http://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/2014/02/valentines-mini-challenge-1-your-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES to Legolas! Why didn't I think of him??? My list

    ReplyDelete